Monday, November 2, 2015

this made my day!

Hello!

I or {I should say} my Instagram page have been featured in a blog! How wonderful it is?
I was so surprised when i saw Daria tag me on my 'culinary' FB page. Never thought it would happen to me, really really glad to know that there are people who actually love my instagram photos sharing and shared it! Daria is a fashion blogger, a cat person and i absolutely love her unique sense of retro style!

If you happen to have time now, please click in here to read her lovely words about my yummy images.  ❤    ❤  THANK YOU   ❤  ❤  Can't thank you enough, with the most intense state of happiness!

Happy November, also a good start of the week peeps!



3 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you and all you make is great to see <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ageeth,

      Hello! Thank you so much for your great words! Have you received my mail yet?

      Delete
    2. Every day I go to the mailbox expectantly for weeks now :-(
      When it's there, I let you know immediately.

      Delete

Life is a great adventure, let's share it together! ^_^