Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Outgoing mail october 19!

Sending or receiving a real handwritten letter makes me happy! Someone once said snail-mailing is a different way of traveling and every letter is like a souvenir! what do you think? :)

Stocking up some new international postage stamps! Very nice huh!

 My mail to the prettiest mama the lovely Diana who is currently resides in The Netherlands!

Sending some seeds i've collected from my garden to Hisako chan - a very creative lady who loves collecting seeds!

 For Claudia - a very dreamy lady who creates the most whimsical illustrations!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's true what that person said about snail-mail, somehow it's like stepping into someone else world! Oh, I can't wait to receive your letter! I still also love letter writing! It really accompanies me all my life now! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello hello dear Claudia, so true right!! Yes, I am so blessed that i never stop letter writing and still keeping in touch with few of my very close long-term penpal like you until today! *love* Hope you can get my mail soon Claudia! Love from the rainy Malaysia.

      Delete

Life is a great adventure, let's share it together! ^_^