Thursday, October 1, 2015

september happy mail!

oh hello ~

Here i am again! There were plenty of public holidays last month, which means it was a great snail mail month as i get to have many time for letter writing! Hehe... Let's see who's mail came in ~


 
Azusa a very sweet lady, a newly met friend through instagram, I must say that the great thing about instagram is that people have a tendency to get along well with those who share the same interest! I have found many of these lovely people who actually share the same interest with me.

 Her instagram username called 'kamitopen', remember she told me about what it means for 'kamitopen' in the previous letter. 'kami' means papers, while 'pen' literally means pen! Easily defined her love of stationery, isn't it? ^_^ 
Look how beautiful are those paper ephemera she sent?

She sent me 2 Hawaiian teabags from her Hawaii trip recently, its definitely a dream holiday destination for me. Lovely stickers, postage stamps, washi tapes, little L!FE paper notepad...etc! 
I am as happy as a little girl when i saw these, and friends ~ make sure you enjoy the little things in life okay!

 Lisa pick up letter writing once again after quite a while on her snail-mail-pause.
 And she will soon become a mother, i'm really happy for her and the little person in her belly. Stay happy and healthy baby!

A simple and good handwritten letter can really touch your heart, even perfect with a little piece of (good looking packaging) chocolate! 
I love everything Lisa.
Sylvie's huge parcel arrived in my mail box last week! You can't imagine what it has been like, opening her parcel~ 
i was so surprised, yays!! wow!! oh~ lovely!! all the time.

She bought me a souvenir from her trip to France, can you see that little bright yellow tin? Fyi, Cachou Lajaunie is a French product that was developed in 1880 by a pharmacist who wanted to help people gain a sense of fresh breath and health. The tiny liquorice lollies will make your tongue completely black! (woo, i can't wait to try that!)

Sylvie has a green fingers, very good at keeping plants healthy and making them grow! This time she sent me some chive seeds from her garden, with a very pretty pressed chive flower. A smiley face latte spoon for my kitchen, oh~ Sylvie, thank you for being so sweet!

Symbol of love wax seal stamped in bright pink color! That's cute, I just had to show you the close-up and details.

 We came up with the idea that is to exchange our succulent plant via snailmail, and here it is! Sylvie sent me one of her succulent plant in a tin box. Unfortunately, it didn't make it somehow~ T_T It might be because of the travel distance is too long inside the dark tin, or the soil is too damp when it reached here. 
However, this little rosette still stay green, i have already place it in my flower pot with plenty of sunlight. I hope it will live!
Sylvie, please wait for my succulent~ will be on your way soon once i finish packing it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really can't thank you enough for all the love you have given me my dear pen pal.
A big hug from me to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is a great adventure, let's share it together! ^_^