Tuesday, September 15, 2015

weekend food making


Hello,

As the weather has not be very good with the haze, we stayed home most of the time over the weekend, therefore i cooked & baked food we are craving for!

 Guess what's this little transparent like pearls?
 We call it sago pearls, it is usually made into chinese / nyonya dessert. They soften, and turn transparent when cooked. 
I made sago pudding with gula melaka syrup for dessert!

Boiling Gula Melaka (palm sugar) syrup + coconut milk!

Tada, i couldn't wait, as I took my first bite, I was amazed by just how good it was
Sago pudding & gula melaka syrum in this recipe is a match made in heaven!

 
Roselle jam in the making! I always make roselle juice, but have never tried to make fruit jam.

 My first attempts at jam making was quite successful, yohoo! I bet you all will know how it feels~
An incredible homemade jam, come on!!

Canning & preserving the jam for longer storage. Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is a great adventure, let's share it together! ^_^