Thursday, August 29, 2019

My homegrown organic custard apple!

Hello hello!

It has been so so long since my last post :) I decided to start writing & posting again! (希望不會只有三分鐘熱度。)
I like to read blogs, they give me inspirations, hopefully I can keep up the momentum of blog writing.  
Just little bits and pieces in my daily life!

The custard apple tree in my front porch start bearing fruits after a long wait, and we got a giant fruit this time, i weighed the fruit, 
it's 396g, 10g heavier than last year's fruit.

The silky soft flesh is fragrant and sweet, creamy white through light yellow, and resembles and tastes just like custard. 
There are few more little fruits still growing, hope that they can grow well & we get to enjoy a few more of these sweet treats!





They are also known as 'Buddha head fruits' (佛头果).

Strange yet beautiful fruits!


4 comments:

  1. A weird looking fruit, looks like cauliflower florets. If it tastes of custard like you say, I would give it a try. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will enjoy it! ^_^ Thank you for dropping by my blog!

      Delete
  2. Hi Fiona, I'm so happy to see you're going to start blogging again! I just discovered your Instagram account a few minutes ago and I am already obsessed. Beautiful, interesting food and lifestyle... I've a feeling you'll make it big. Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, huge thank you for your lovely words & support! So happy that there are someone who actually read my blog ^_^ Thank you thank you for dropping by my blog and Instagram once again! Are you from Malaysia? I wish you a lovely day too!

      Delete

Life is a great adventure, let's share it together! ^_^